Important: you first need to REGISTER online before you can LOG IN to the ONLINE entries site.
First time Login:
- Open your internet browser
- Type NEA URL address: www.eisteddfod.co.za
- Click on the LOGIN/REGISTER ONLINE tab
- Click on the LOGIN tab
- Click LOG IN
The MAIN menu will now be displayed, containing all the important buttons:
Before doing anything else, click on the first button on top of the page: UPDATE Billing Account 2020.
Over and above updating or changing information already submitted, important information that might influence your participation in events is also required on this form.
The correctness of your CONTACT DETAILS are of critical importance. The contact details in the Billing Account will be used for ALL communication regarding dates of participation where required.
Details of participation will only be distributed by e-mail where requested. If not requested, the NEA accepts that you will get this information ONLINE.
Your answers to the following questions are important and need to be completed:
- Dates of your school holidays (details about your school calendar).
- How you will manage your entries.
- How we should provide you with dates and times of participation.
- The availability of your institution for the hosting of Eisteddfod events.
- Details of dates when participants cannot participate due to school activities.
Important: Click SAVE ENTRY when you are done with editing the form.