A frequently asked question is “What must I do to participate in the National Eisteddfod?”
There are a few basic steps to follow:
The first step is to answer the following questions:
- are you an individual entering on your own?
- a parent entering your child?
- a teacher / representative entering on behalf of a number of participants from a school, studio or community group?
The next step is to register an ONLINE PROFILE in line with your answer to the previous questions:
Online registration provides for the following options:
- Community Organizations
ONLY authorized representatives of schools / studios may register an Online Profile for a school / institution.
The Online Profiles for Schools and Studios are utilized for 2 purposes:
- It is used as the BILLING PROFILE. This enables the office to allocate payments to the correct account.
- It is used to link participants to the correct school for sake of printing the name of the school studio on the certificates.
Once Registered, you can access the National Eisteddfod Prospectus ONLINE:
You can now browse through the various categories that you are interested in. You can also get a bird’s eyes view of the various genres HERE.