Adding a new participant / individual profile
- Open your internet browser
- Type NEA URL address: www.eisteddfod.co.za
- Click on the LOGIN/REGISTER ONLINE tab
- Click on the LOGIN tab
- Click LOG IN
Please do a Participant Search BEFORE adding a new participant. (Duplicate profiles cause PROBLEMS)
- Select UPDATE/ADD PARTICIPANTS on the MAIN MENU
- The PARTICIPANT SEARCH from will be displayed
- As the names of previous participants remain on the NESA database, is it important not to create DUPLICATE profiles.
- Before ADDING a NEW PARTICIPANT, you should ALWAYS check if this name has been added before.
- How to do this: Type the NAME and/or SURNAME of your participant in the name and surname blocks. (NB please check your spelling!)
- Click HERE for help with using the Participant Search form
- Click FIND PARTICIPANT
- Any name / surname combination that corresponds with your search options will be displayed.
- Compare the available name/surname/date of birth/school options with those of your participant.
- If the name of your participant does not appear in the list, click on the Add NEW Participant button.
- Only add a new profile when an existing profile does not exist.
- The Edit Existing or Add new Participant form will be displayed
- Fill out the form:
- Ignore the PartId field – this will only displayed after completing the form.
- Complete all compulsory fields (check your spelling!)
- Click HERE for help with adding the name of the participants school (where applicable)
- As soon as you select the school name, the PartId box will be populated – please note: this number is your unique Participant Number.
- Click to Save
- This takes you back to the Participant Search page where the newly added name now appears in the list of Recently added / selected Participants.
- To add more names, repeat the Find Participant and Add NEW Participant processes.
By following the same procedure, more participants / profiles can be added. All the new names will then be displayed in the list of Recently added / Selected Participants.