The schedule for the dance section starting on Saturday 23 February has been published online
To access the participation details, login in the same manner as when you submitted your entries ONLINE.
- Individuals and small groups : login with Name, Surname and Unique participant number
- Large groups: login with reference number and password
Participants that submitted hard copy entries can download a copy of the DANCE SCHEDULE HERE
In order to facilitate the adjudication process, events are scheduled according to the participant’s grade (e.g. it does not make sense to schedule a Gr R participant with a group of Gr. 6 learners). For this reason and in the interest of the participant, we will be reluctant to allow any rescheduling of events.
To provide for possible challenges, participants may submit special request pertaining to availability before the closing date for entries to NEAAwards2019@eisteddfod.co.za. We will attempt to accommodate all requests submitted in advance, but please note that given the particular demands of this competition, we cannot give any guarantee that we will be able to accommodate all requests.
Provisional Programme for Young Performer Awards Competition 2019
(Please note that this programme is subject to change! The final allocation depends on the number of entries per genre.)
- Dance :23 Feb and 7 March UPDATED dates
- Classical music : 25 – 27 Feb
- Crossover music : 28 Feb
- Contemporary music : 1 – 6 March
- Speech and drama : 7 – 15 March
Quarter Final Round:
- Classical & Crossover Music : 9 April
- Contemporary Music : 10 April
- Speech & Drama : 11 – 12 April
- Dance & all large groups : 12 – 13 April
- Speech & Drama : 15 May
- Dance : 15 May
- Classical & Crossover Music : 16 May
- Contemporary Music : 16 May
- 29 May
All adjudication sessions will be presented at the Roodepoort Theatre, 100 Christiaan De Wet Road, Roodepoort.
Performance dates will be published on the Online Entry platform as soon as it becomes available.