Expanded opportunity to qualify for the 18th NEA Young Performer Awards Competition 2021.
Due to the impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the National Eisteddfod has now created the “Special 2020 Late Entry” as an additional opportunity for any one that did not qualify to enter the Young Performer Awards Competition in 2021. The Special 2020 Late entry allows for the online submission of a VIDEO entry for adjudication as “if for Eisteddfod 2020” before 28 February 2021. The videos will be adjudicated by a member of the NEA Adjudicators Forum. Should you then receive a diploma award for this performance, you will qualify to enter for the Young Performer Awards according to the standard entry procedures for live and video entries.
This opportunity is open for :
- Participant(s) in the National Eisteddfod 2020 that did not qualify to enter this Competition in any particular genre.
- Any one that did not participate in the National Eisteddfod 2020 or any other eisteddfod or similar event and subsequently could not qualify to enter for the Young Performer Awards Competition 2021
Procedure for submitting a Special 2020 Late Entry:
- Register on the National Eisteddfod ONLINE ENTRY platform if you have not done so before.
- Login to your existing or new Online Profile.
- Submit your entry ONLINE. For more information about submitting entries online, click here.
- Record your performance on video and submit your video for adjudication by following the Guidelines and requirements for Video Recorded Entries
- Should you get stuck or need further assistance, please call the NEA Office on 011 886 6005 (office hours). Kindly note that our staff is currently working remotely and your call will be transferred. Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with more information about your query.
You will be notified about the outcome of the adjudication as soon as possible in order to allow you to enter for the Young Performer Awards Competition in time, where applicable.