How do I enter this competition?
There are 2 categories of participants with different options and entry fees:
- Participants in the National Eisteddfod in the year preceding the current competition. Achievement on diploma level is required.
- Individual participants and small groups can enter ONLINE with their unique participant numbers
- Large groups can enter ONLINE with their User Code and Password
- A lower entry fee is charged for ONLINE entries.
- Individuals and groups may also submit their entries in “Hard copy” format (by e-mail, fax, paper copy). Please note: A higher entry fee will be charged.
Select one of the following options:
- Participants in other festivals / competitions in the year preceding the current competition.
- Achievement of 90%+ or on diploma level required and proof of achievement should be submitted with the entry / entries.
- Individual participants and groups can only submit their entries in “Hard copy” format (by e-mail, fax, paper copy)
- The entry fee for “Other Festivals” apply
- An entry should be submitted on the official entry form.
Important: Participants in other festivals cannot enter ONLINE.
Once you have downloaded and completed the necessary form, it has to be completed and faxed / e-mailed with the necessary supportive documents attached (proof of payment and achievement in other festival / eisteddfod) to:
email@example.com or 011-787-3534.
- Click here to download a copy of the Rules and Regulations