We realize that many parents do not have much experience in entering their kids or providing assistance in the preparation that goes with it. For this reason we have introduced a number of new tools to assist interested parents, including
- The Guidelines & Summary of Steps that includes a number of help files (FAQ’s) to guide parents through the process of registering and submitting entries online.
- An online platform where interested learners can request virtual coaching in the arts (to be facilitated by members of the NEA Adjudicators Forum).
Closing date for Live / Virtual /Video Entries:
- The closing date for Online Live & Virtual entries is 31 July 2020. (Normal entry fee still applies).
- For full details about the closing date for entries and possible changes to these dates, click HERE.
- The closing date for online Video entries is 30 Sep 2020 – R185 per entry
- The closing date for Hard Copy video entries is 30 Oct 2020 – R220 per entry
- Video entries can be submitted before any of the following 3 deadlines:
- Session 1: 14 Aug 2020
- Session 2: 23 Sep 2020
- Session 3: 30 Oct 2020
To provide for the challenges of Covid-19, participants can choose to participate by selecting any of the following performance modes:
Selections of poetry in African languages, Afrikaans and English taken from previous NEA syllabi have been published on the Online Entry website. These poems can be used by learners who would like to prepare themselves for participation in the National Eisteddfod of South Africa© 2020. This material is copyright protected and may only be used by registered educators and participants for this purpose.